Premier Gastroenterology Practice
Schedule an Appointment
DOWNLOAD OUR APP
The mission of United Gastroenterologists is to improve the health of our community by setting the standard of excellence in patient care.
Specifically we aim:
- To provide the highest quality compassionate care and service for all people in the prevention, diagnosis, and treatment of digestive diseases.
- To attract a team of physicians and other health care professionals of the highest moral character and greatest skill.
- To be the premier Gastroenterology practice in our region with a dedication to achieving the highest levels of patient satisfaction while implementing continued process improvement.
- To provide our patients access to advanced cutting-edge Gastroenterology services by leveraging our group’s resources and close relationships and affiliations with University medical centers in the region.
- To demonstrate empathy in caring for patients which is more than just physical healing – it’s establishing a connection and trusting relationship with care that encompasses mind, body, and spirit.
Over the years UG has continued to expand tremendously as a regional GI referral practice for Riverside County, San Diego County and Orange County. In 2005, the practice opened up United Surgery Center-Murrieta, a state licensed, Medicare certified, AAAHC (Accreditation Association for Ambulatory Health Care) Ambulatory Surgery Center. Over 100,000 procedures have been successfully performed since. Since then, additional Ambulatory Surgery Centers: United Surgery Center-Temecula, United Surgery Center-Irvine, United Surgery Center-Orange and United Surgery Center – Encinitas have been added.
Over the years the practice has added over two dozen specialties, becoming one of Southern California’s premier multi-specialty practices. These specialties include but are not limited to: the GI Imaging Center (CT Enterography, CT Colonography, Ultrasound) accredited by the American College of Radiology, the Center for Medical Weight Loss, an Anatomic Pathology Lab accredited by The Joint Commission (National Quality Approval Award), a fully integrated Clinical Research Institute, Urology, ENT, Audiology and more. United Gastroenterologists has over nearly 100 clinical providers who are committed to providing excellent high quality patient care to the residents in the Southern California counties of Riverside, Orange, San Diego and Los Angeles.